> Outlook Web App (OWA)
Outlook Web App (OWA)
ATTENTION! .NET Framework 4.7.x is required.
1. Get Registered and Configure Basic Settings
- Register with the Protectimus Cloud Service and activate API or install the Protectimus On-Premise Platform.
- Add Resource.
- Add Users.
- Add Tokens or activate Users’ Self Service Portal.
- Assign Tokens to Users.
- Assign Tokens with Users to the Resource.
2. Install the Protectimus OWA Сomponent
- Download the Protectimus OWA installer here.
- Run the installer as administrator.
- You will see a welcome screen, click Next to continue.
- Read and accept the terms in the license agreement and click Next to continue the installation.
- Specify the folder where the application will be installed, and click Next.
- On the next screen, you will see a prompt to enter API URL, Login, API Key, Resource ID. These parameters stand for:
- API URL – an address of the API endpoint. If you use SAAS Service API URL is https://api.protectimus.com. In the case of the on-premise Platform, API URL is a server address, where the Platform is running.
- API Login – the login of your account, the same as for signing in.
- API Key – you’ll find it in your profile. To access a profile, click the user’s login in the top right corner of the interface, and choose the “Profile” entry from the drop-down list.
- Resource ID – After creating the resource, you’ll be taken to a page with a list of available resources, where you can see the resource you’ve just created. In addition, the ID of the resource will be displayed in the table.
- Everything is ready for installation. Click Install.
- Click Finish to exit the Setup Wizard and restart your computer.
Last updated on 2022-06-29