How to enable Dropbox two-factor authentication with hardware OTP token Protectimus Slim NFC.
- Make sure that your Android smartphone supports NFC technology and download the Protectimus TOTP Burner application.
- Log in your Dropbox account and initiate the enrolment of the software token:
Go to the “Setting” section through the navigation menu ->
Choose “Security” section ->
Enable two-step verification by turning on the trigger ->
Consider important information regarding two-factor authentication before getting started and click the “Get starter” button->
Choose the “Use a mobile app” option and click “Next”->
You will see the QR code with the secret key (seed). Use it to program the Protectimus Slim NFC token.
- Program the Protectimus Slim NFC token by scanning the QR code. Learn how to program Protectimus Slim NFC token here.
- To finish the token enrollment click the button “Next”
- Enter the one-time password from Protectimus Slim NFC token in the field.