How to enable the Nintendo 2-step verification with hardware OTP token Protectimus Slim NFC.
- Make sure that your Android smartphone supports NFC and download the Protectimus TOTP Burner application.
- Log in your Nintendo account and initiate the enrolment of the software token:
Go to the Account Settings ->
Choose “Sign-In and Security Settings” section ->
Click the “Edit” button for 2-step Verification settings ->
Start 2-Step Verification setup ->
Verify your e-mail address ->
Then you’ll see the QR code with the secret key (seed) ->
- Program the Protectimus Slim NFC token by scanning the QR code. Learn how to program Protectimus Slim NFC token here.
- Enter the one-time password generated with the help of Protectimus Slim NFC token in the field “Code”.
- Enjoy reliable and convenient protection for your Nintendo account with Protectimus Slim NFC.