How to enable MailChimp 2-factor authentication with programmable hardware token Protectimus Slim NFC.
- Make sure that your Android smartphone supports NFC technology and download the Protectimus TOTP Burner application.
- Log in your MailChimp account and initiate the enrolment of the software token:
Go to the “Account” section in the navigation menu ->
Click “Settings” and Choose the “Security” section from the settings list ->
Enable two-factor authentication using an authenticator app ->
You will see the QR code with the secret key (seed). Use it to program the Protectimus Slim NFC token.
- Program the Protectimus Slim NFC token by scanning the QR code. Learn how to program Protectimus Slim NFC token here.
- Save the backup code in a secret place.
- To finish the token enrollment enter the one-time password from Protectimus Slim NFC token in the field “Authentication Code”.