Learn more about Protectimus Slim NFC token or order one here:
The best 2FA token to protect your Exmo account!
How to enable the Exmo two-factor authentication with Protectimus Slim NFC OTP token.
- First of all, make sure that your Android smartphone supports NFC, and download the Protectimus TOTP Burner application.
- Login to Exmo account and initiate the enrolment of the software token:
Enter “Settings” section from the drop-down menu ->
Choose “Protection” section ->
Choose “Google Authenticator” ->
Click the “Generate a new key” button, then you will see the QR code with the secret key (seed). Use it to program the Protectimus Slim NFC token. After that click the “Save settings” button.
- Program the Protectimus Slim NFC token by scanning the QR code. Learn how to program Protectimus Slim NFC token here.
- To finish the token enrollment enter the one-time password from Protectimus Slim NFC token and press “Yes”.
- Enjoy reliable and convenient protection for your Livecoin account — make hackers’ lives difficult.