How to enable two-factor authentication with hardware 2FA token Protectimus Slim NFC in Bitlio cryptocurrency exchange.
- Make sure that your Android smartphone supports NFC technology and download the Protectimus TOTP Burner application.
- Login your Bitlio account and initiate the enrolment of the software token:
Click “My Account” and choose “Activate 2-Factor Authentication” from the drop-down menu ->
Click the “Get Started” button ->
You will see the QR code with the secret key (seed). Use it to program the Protectimus Slim NFC token.
- Program the Protectimus Slim NFC token by scanning the QR code. Learn how to program Protectimus Slim NFC token here.
- Save the QR code in a very safe place to use it as a backup in the future.
- To finish the token enrollment enter the one-time password from Protectimus Slim NFC OTP token in the corresponding field and click “Verify”.
- Congratulations! Now, 2FA is enabled.