How to enable two-factor authentication with hardware OTP token Protectimus Slim NFC in BitKonan cryptocurrency exchange.
- Make sure that your Android smartphone supports NFC and download the Protectimus TOTP Burner application.
- Log in your BitKonan account and initiate the enrolment of the software token:
Choose Account settings section on the main page ->
Click “Security” and choose “Two-Factor Authorization” ->
Click “Enable two-factor authentication” ->
You will see the QR code with the secret key (seed). Use it to program the Protectimus Slim NFC token.
- Program the Protectimus Slim NFC token by scanning the QR code. Learn how to program Protectimus Slim NFC token here.
- Save the QR code in a very safe place to use it as a backup in the future if you wish.
- To finish the token enrollment enter the one-time password from Protectimus Slim NFC in the field “Authentication code” and click “Enable two-factor authentication”.
- Enjoy reliable and convenient protection for your BitKonan account!